Call 77 77 38 38
I just had an accident or a breakdown, what should I do?
1. Keep calm, park as safely as possible.
2. Secure the zone with a warning triangle and do not forget to wear your yellow jacket.
3. Make sure everybody (passengers, passers-by…) is safe and not exposed to further danger.
4. Call the emergency numbers if needed.
5. Have your vehicle details (VIN and Registration number) at hand.
6. Call Nissan Assistance.
7. Confirm the location of your vehicle (stating the nearest cross road where possible).
8. Provide a detailed description of the problem and your contact telephone number.