Our commitment to you Recall & Service Campaign
Nissan is committed to a high level of customer safety, service and satisfaction.
On occasion, in order to ensure the safety and high quality of Nissan vehicles, Nissan will recall customers for a free of charge repair or service campaign update of their vehicle.
Recalls are preventative checks that we sometimes take out on a specific group of vehicles in order to check for a fault. We urge you to contact your Nissan dealer as soon as possible if you are notified that you are eligible for one, to arrange for a free repair of your vehicle.
Service Campaign Updates
Service campaign updates are preventative checks that we sometimes take out on a specific group of vehicles in order to ensure customer satisfaction. They are not related to safety. If we notify you that you may be affected by this sort of concern, please contact us as soon as possible, to arrange for a free update of your vehicle.
What to expect from Nissan if you are affected by a Recall or Service Campaign:
- A free of charge repair or update to prevent anything impacting your Nissan vehicle experience.
- We will use only genuine Nissan parts, at a Nissan dealer.
- All repairs come with our standard service warranty.
- We'll do our best to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
- Contact through your preferred method of communication; Letter/Email/Phone.
TAKATA RECALL CAMPAIGN:
A number of automotive manufactures (Nissan included) are conducting a recall campaign on vehicles equipped with Takata airbags. Please click on the link below to check if your vehicle is affected.